Last Updated: April 8, 2014
Information K-Designers Collects
We may collect information about you such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, ("Personal Information"). We may also collect information such as demographic data about your activity on our website ("Non-Personal Information"). Generally, the information provided by your browser does not identify you personally, and K-Designers does not normally link this information to any other information that would permit us to identify you. Typically, we use this information to create statistics that help us improve our site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may review our server logs for security purposes, for example, to detect intrusions into our network. The possibility therefore exists that, in the event of criminal malfeasance, we might share our server logs, which contain visitors IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
How K-Designers Collects Information
- From you. We may collect information from you when you access our website and submit information thereon. We may also collect information from you in connection with a job application.
- Other Sources. We may also collect information about you from third parties. Such information may include, without limitation, information contained in credit reports and demographic information. K-Designers does not pull a credit bureau on you unless you give us permission to do so.
How K-Designers Uses Information
We may use your information to perform, without limitation, the following tasks:
- Provide you with additional products and services, such as a Newsletter;
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use or interest in our products and services;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests;
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, content, and other activities;
- Consider a submitted job application.
K-Designers retains the information collected on our website as long as necessary to provide the products, services and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
With Whom K-Designers Shares Your Information
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliate(s) in your local market/territory.
- Finance Companies. When you submit a request for information about K-Designers' financing options or otherwise apply for financing through this website, you are consenting to the disclosure of your Personal Information with our affiliated finance companies. No credit check will be performed by us or K-Designers' finance companies unless you expressly authorize us/them to do so. Finance companies that receive your information may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services or obtain financing on your K-Designers purchase. If you have questions about the information sharing practices of these finance companies, you should contact them directly as their practices may differ from ours.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with trusted service providers that perform services on our behalf. These third parties include, without limitation, marketing and customer service firms, or entities that provide business analysis or website support. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information, as such information may be needed to perform their functions.
- Marketing Companies. K-Designers reserves the right to share your information with marketing and database companies (e.g. list companies) with whom K-Designers has entered into service agreements, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information at our sole discretion in the following limited situations:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or request from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to enforce our terms of service or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or bankruptcy.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our website or receive certain offers on K-Designers products or services. You may opt out of receiving email marketing communications from K-Designers and/or K-Designers newsletter by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail or by Clicking Here or by contacting us at email@example.com or K-Designers, 2440 Gold River Road, Suite 100, Gold River, CA 95670. Please note that when opting out from email communications, such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective.
From time-to-time our site requests information via contests. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
Updating And Accessing Your Personal Information
You may have the ability to view or edit some of your Personal Information online. You can update your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or K-Designers, 2440 Gold River Road, Suite 100, Gold River, CA 95670.
How K-Designers Protects Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we take these measures seriously, we do not guarantee that your Personal Information will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their Personal Information.
Special Notice To California Residents
K-Designers may not share information about you with other companies, whether affiliated or not, except in limited circumstances permitted under state law, or if you give us your permission.
You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to request from us the following information; (i) categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; (ii) names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and (iii) if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com or K-Designers, 2440 Gold River Road, Suite 100, Gold River, CA 95670.
No Rights Of Third Parties