Why Choose K-Designers?
For many homeowners, remodeling can be a stressful experience. For most people, the house they live in is their single largest investment, so the decision to change or add to that investment is a major one. But it is also your HOME; the place you come after a long day to relax and enjoy your family. You want a contractor who understands your fears and concerns, who respects your time and your investment, but who also understands your lifestyle and will make every effort to make your remodeling project fit in with you rather than making you work around the project.
K-Designers is that kind of company. We want to make your remodeling experience exciting and pleasant, not stressful. Because we depend so heavily on our customers’ word-of-mouth advertising to ensure the growth of our company, we take your satisfaction very seriously.
K-Designers’ employees and associates are trained to EXCEED your expectations at every opportunity. From the first person you talk to on the phone to schedule an in-home demonstration, until the last person carefully cleans up every bit of debris from your yard at the completion of the project, we strive to overwhelm you with our concern for your happiness!
Why choose K-Designers to remodel your home? Here are just a few more reasons:
- Over 37 years of remodeling experience with over 130,000 satisfied customers
- Exclusive products carefully selected from among the finest available
- Written product and labor warranties exceeding industry standards
- Wide variety of flexible financing options available to make our projects comfortable for almost anyone
- Fully licensed and insured
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- #1 remodeling company in the Western United States
- #1 Siding Contractor in the Nation
- Ranked in the top 10 largest remodeling firms nationwide for over 10 years running
- Over 15 National awards for expert design, premium products and quality craftsmanship
- We proudly honor the standards set by the Better Business Bureaus, Chambers of Commerce, International Conference of Building Officials, National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Protection Bureaus, and Federal Trade Commission