Window Coverings for Residents of Omaha, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Sacramento, Seattle, Portland & Beyond
Window Coverings are an important aspect of your home. They are both decorative and functional. Providing curb appeal, sun protection and energy conservation properties. K-designers offer America’s Dream Honeycomb Shades and America’s Dream Faux-Wood Blinds.
America’s Dream Honeycomb Shades have a variety of features:
- Made with UltraCel™ fabric for crisp pleats and remarkable strength.
- White backing provides better curb appeal for your home
- SoftCel™ fabric insures your blinds are light, soft, and durable.
- Engineered with child and pet safety in mind, SmartRise™ cordless system is both modern and extremely easy to operate. To operate, simply lower or raise and stop at any position to lock your shade in place.
- Features “top-down bottom-up” which provides excellent flexibility in regard to light and privacy control.
- Superb insulation properties. Keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer, due to the minimal gaps on the sides, the Honeycomb Blinds form air pockets to protect against heat loss and heat gain.
America’s Dream Faux Wood Blinds features:
- Award-winning SmartPrivacy™ allows optimum blind closure for utmost privacy
- Superior colorfastness, endures over 2,000 hours of UV testing
- Slats can withstand even the highest desert temperatures with industry leading 135° heat deflection temperature.
- Slat formulation resulting in significantly less pull force required to raise blinds.
- Innovative Insta-Lock™ mechanism locks the blind at any position effortlessly.
- Moisture-resistant, fire retardant and lead free.
- Reengineered bottom rail enhances structural integrity and eliminates bowing when blind is semi-raised.
- Patented child safe and pet safe cord release device
Call or e-mail K-Designers today for more information about window coverings or any of our other home remodeling services. Whether you live in a city like Denver, San Francisco, Bilings, Omaha, or Portland, you will benefit from our no-money-down policy and in-house financing options for which you might qualify.